The Fatshionista Penguin
|My name is Cassadee
I like posting stuff that is relevant to my life at that particular point in time. I like penguins. I like fat girls in cute clothes. I like carbs. My dog is the most important thing in my life. Raised in Texas currently residing in New York (and no I'm not as cool as that sounds). I am an animal lover so you will see some of that here.
I think snow is a bunch of BULLSHIT.
I WOULD RATHER BE CAMPING.
Feel free to ask me questions.
If you don't like FAT don't follow.
Six simple rituals:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?”"